Waila Harvestability Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Waila’s Addon)
Author: squeek502 ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 37,936 views
By default, it shows whether or not you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the tool type that is effective against the block. Plus, there are many configuration options in the Waila modules configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to.
While holding an Iron Pickaxe (with default settings):
Silk Touchability and Shearability:
Waila configuration screen:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Waila Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2-) or
Hwyla (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Waila Harvestability Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11