Waila Harvestability Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: squeek502 ❘ January 1, 2017 ❘ 32,449 views
By default, it shows whether or not you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the tool type that is effective against the block. Plus, there are many configuration options in the Waila modules configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to.
While holding an Iron Pickaxe (with default settings):
Silk Touchability and Shearability:
Waila configuration screen:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Hwyla (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Download and install Waila Mod (For Minecraft 1.10.2-).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Waila Harvestability Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11