Wall Clock Mod 1.8/1.7.10
Author: Nandonalt ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 28,164 views
Wall Clock Mod 1.8/1.7.10 adds a new block, the Wall Clock! Basically it’s the everyday watch, but placed on the wall.
4 planks, 4 gold ingots and one redstone dust. Or 8 planks, already made clock at the center.You can turn the wall clock on clock again by putting it on the crafting square.
How to install Wall Clock Mod 1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Wall Clock Mod 1.8/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8