Witchery Mod 1.7.10 (Evil Magic, Voodoo, Spells, Brooms)
Author: Emoniph ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 199,854 views
Witchery Mod 1.7.10 is a mod based around the magic of Witchcraft. The main disciplines of Witchery include: Voodoo, Circle Magic, Symbol Magic, Conjurations, and Mutations. This mod allows players to perform rituals, brew special potions, collect fumes, and learn to control the magic that is present in the world. Witchery is based around the natural items and ingredients already present in the world being used to perform magic. There are no flashy spells, wands, enchanted armors, or anything else similar to that style of magic in this mod. As well as the natural magics in the world, there are of course the darker sides of Witchery, which can allow the player to summon creatures, like Withers, Witches, and Demons.
Witchery also allows for voodoo in the form of Poppets, and dream weaving to perform magic. Conjurations can be performed to create various effects, such as summoning monsters, creating a gloomy mist over an area, and giving creatures within an area potion effects.
It even adds its own dimensions: the Spirit World and Torment dimension. The Spirit World is based around the magical essences in the player’s unconscious dream world. There is of course the darker side of this world which can haunt the player throughout their entire adventure. Torment is simply a place to be banished and tortured.
Witchery completely overhauls Vanilla Minecraft’s villages, adding Guards, and greatly expanding the structure of them. This is to allow for the Vampirism and Lycanthropy systems, which allow the player to curse themselves, or be cursed, to be a Vampire or Werewolf accordingly.
- Make a witches oven to cook meat, charcoal and produce other materials (ovens can be upgraded)
- You will need some clay jars
- Create some Mutandis using Mandrake root
- Use the Mutandis to get Spanish Moss (tip: you need shears to harvest it)
- Use the Spanish moss to make some poppets
- Use the Mutandis to get Rowan saplings and grow Rowan trees
- Build an Altar
- Build a Distillery
- Make Gypsum
- Create some Ritual Chalk and some Golden Chalk
- Read Witchcraft: Circle Magic and try out some rites
- Build a Kettle
- Read the book Witchcraft: Brews & Infusions and make some Brews
- Build some Dream Catchers
- Experiment with Necromancy
- Upgrade your altar with a candelabra and filled chalice
- Create some otherwhere chalk and infernal chalk and try some more complex rites (teleporting with Waystones is fun).
- Make an enchanted broom
- Hunt a witch and acquire a witches hand
- Create an infusion and perform the Rite of Infusion on yourself (don’t forget a Death Protection Poppet!)
- Summon a demon (and maybe make a deal…)
- Make some attractive garments, like hats, robes and slippers
- Try your hand at symbol magic
- Fight a boss of the wyld hunt
- Take a look into the future
- Mutate some animals and bind a familiar
Witchery Mod Wiki Page:
- Go to Witchery website
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Witchery Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10