Witches and More Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: Chancebozey | 44,466 views |
Witches and More Mod Features:
- A whole new biome is added in this mod entitled ‘The Median’, sights in include the infamous ‘Great Tree’.
- Great Tree saplings, under water plants and ‘Fionas Thorns’ are all new blocks added to the game!
- You can craft a whole series of building tools from resources gathered from the Great Tree!
- You can ALSO craft multiple tools (swords, shovels etc.) from the Great Tree too!
- And of course, the mobs: Witches, Once Coice Meat, Endertrolls and JaxxOLanterns are all part of this mod!
- Always back up your world saves even if you don’t use mods just to be safe.
- A Configuration file for this mod will automatically generate after starting Minecraft with this mod and Forge properly installed. It is located in the .minecraft/config/ folder. You can use it to change settings for this mod, such as resolving any ID conflicts with other mods..
- To edit the configuration file you can open it with something like notepad and then change the values after the equal sign. When you are done, save it.
- After an update to this mod and/or Minecraft you should delete this configuration file so it can generate a new one.
- 1. Install the required version of Minecraft Forge in to your minecraft.jar
- 2. Remove META-INF from your minecraft.jar
- 3. Put the zip file WitchesandMore into your /mods folder
- 4. Load up Minecraft and play!
No base class files were altered so it should work with many other mods.
v1.6.4 Dev 5
- Added some suggested code to the entities and cleaned up some code.
- Found and fixed some entity AI and rendering errors.
Download Witches and More Mod:
Older versions:Witches and More Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2,