3D Items Mod 1.4.7
Author: Quintinity ❘ September 1, 2016 ❘ 21,224 views
There isn’t much to say about 3D Items Mod 1.4.7. It transforms dropped items from flat images to 3D, like when you hold items in your hands. This mod does work in SMP. As of v1.5, this mod requires Forge and does not edit any base files.
Gif made by Levy. The pickaxe is an example of what this mod does.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install QuinOptions.
- Download this mod from the link above.
- Copy 3DItems.jar into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Run Minecraft!
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6/1.4.7
- This mod now only provides configuration options
- Support for HD texture packs
Download Links for 3D Items Mod 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.4.5