Armor Movement Mod 1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: JSut210 | 111,621 views |
This mod adds:
- Life Vest
- Helicopter Hat
- Spring Boots
- Grappling Hook
- Ice Skates
- Mountain Boots
- Scuba Helmet
- Bananas!! (Pointless? Yes!)
Items & Crafting Recipes:
The “action” key is like any other keybinding. (By default its “F”) You can change this in the options/controls menu.
- Glider – Makes you glide when action key is pressed
- Parachute – Makes you fall slowly when action key is pressed
- LifeVest – Makes you float in water, without holding space
- Flippers – Makes you swim faster in water. Slower on land.
- Heelys – Makes you move fast on land when action key is pressed (doesn’t affect hunger)
- JetPack – When holding jump, you fly up and are able to move through the air very fast
- Helicopter Hat – When holding jump, you fly up slower then a jetpack and cant move very fast
- Spring Boots – Make you jump 6 blocks high
- Grappling Hook – When thrown (like a snowball) you will be teleported up to the block that the hook lands on
- Scuba Helmet – Allows you to breathe underwater.
- Mountain Boots – Allows you to climb any verticale surface including fences.
- Ice Skates – Allows you to move faster when on ice. Slower on land.
- Bananas – Similar to apples food-wise.
How to install Armor Movement Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one