Armourer’s Workshop Mod
Author: RiskyKen ❘ August 3, 2016 ❘ 93,625 views
Armourer’s Workshop Mod is a mod that lets you create skins for your weapons and armour in game.
- Armourer – Main block needed to build skins.
- Equipment Cube – Block used for building skins. (Also has a variant that glows in the dark).
- Glass Equipment Cube – Transparent Blocks used for building skins. (Has a glowing variant too).
- Equipment library – Saves and loads skins from disk letting you share them with friends.
- Mannequins – Can be used to show your skins off, and are fully poseable.
- Colour Mixer – Used to mix up colours for painting skins.
- Guide Book – A guide book! [WIP]
- Equipment Skin Template – What skins get saved onto.
- Paintbrush – Colours block.
- Paint Roller – Colours blocks in a 3x3x1 pattern.
- Colour Picker – Grabs the colour from a block .
- Burn Tool – Makes blocks darker.
- Dodge Tool – Makes blocks lighter.
- Colour Noise Tool – Applies random colour shading to a block.
- Shade Noise Tool – Applies random shading to a block.
Start by placing down the armourer block.
Select the type of skin you would like to create from the GUI.
Build your skin in-world using equipment cubes.
Colour it using the colouring tools.
Save your skin onto an equipment skin template.
Press the P key to open the equipment wardrobe and equip your new skin.
Admire your new look!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Armourer’s Workshop Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10