Armourer’s Workshop Mod 1.7.10 (Create Custom Armor)
Author: RiskyKen ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 97,585 views
Armourer’s Workshop Mod 1.7.10 lets you create skins for your own weapons, armors, costumes, swords and Wings in game.
This mod allows you create your own custom armor while completely in-game! You can also share that armor with your friends and let them wear all of your custom awesomeness.
- Armourer – Main block needed to build skins.
- Equipment Cube – Block used for building skins. (Also has a variant that glows in the dark).
- Glass Equipment Cube – Transparent Blocks used for building skins. (Has a glowing variant too).
- Equipment library – Saves and loads skins from disk letting you share them with friends.
- Mannequins – Can be used to show your skins off, and are fully poseable.
- Colour Mixer – Used to mix up colours for painting skins.
- Guide Book – A guide book! [WIP]
- Equipment Skin Template – What skins get saved onto.
- Paintbrush – Colours block.
- Paint Roller – Colours blocks in a 3x3x1 pattern.
- Colour Picker – Grabs the colour from a block .
- Burn Tool – Makes blocks darker.
- Dodge Tool – Makes blocks lighter.
- Colour Noise Tool – Applies random colour shading to a block.
- Shade Noise Tool – Applies random shading to a block.
Start by placing down the armourer block.
Select the type of skin you would like to create from the GUI.
Build your skin in-world using equipment cubes.
Colour it using the colouring tools.
Save your skin onto an equipment skin template.
Press the P key to open the equipment wardrobe and equip your new skin.
Admire your new look!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Armourer’s Workshop Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10