Artificial Diamonds Mod 1.9/1.8.9
Author: Kostik654 ❘ March 21, 2017 ❘ 4,395 views
Artificial Diamonds Mod 1.9/1.8.9 adds new material: Artificial diamond. From this material you can craft new armour and tools that will not be worse than a classic diamond armor.
Dry Ice Update
Packed CO2 Block
To craft this element, at first, you need to craft coal block and put it in the furnace. We will receive new material — Carbon. Then, you need to craft Carbon block, it crafts like a Coal block, but with new material. At last, you need to put the Carbon block in the furnace and we will receive new material like a classic diamond: Artificial diamond.
For fual put any coal
Carbon block craft
To create tools/weapons or armour you need to use artificial diamonds. You can craft them using classic minecarft recipes, but using only new material.
Dry ice is a new block which has gravity and particles surrounding it. You can use it for Ice Sword craft.
To craft ice sword you need dry ice ingot. You can just destroy dry ice block, but you will get only 1 ingot. BUT
To craft ice sword you need to use classic minecraft recipe but with using dry ice ingot.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Artificial Diamonds Mod 1.9/1.8.9 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0