Author: castielq ❘ August 1, 2016 ❘ 625,208 views
AssassinCraft Mod is a mod based on the action/adventure game Assasin’s Creed (most notably Brotherhood). Play as the legendary Ezio Auditore de Firenze, having all the equipments ranging from his Sword to the cloak that he wears. This mod will allow you to be in the world where lying, deceiving, and cheating value more than anything else! With new features which include crossbow firing at an incredibly fast and effective rate, you will certainly have a mod to enjoy for a long time yet.
AssassinCraft Mod Screenshots:
AssassinCraft Mod Review:
AssassinCraft Mod Recipes:
Recipes for r120f Beta & r121f
AssassinCraft Mod Information:
AssassinCraft Mod How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API (Render pack).
- Run Minecraft once, then close it.
- Download AssassinCraft Mod.
- Open the downloaded archive.
- Navigate to AssassinCraft-Into mods.
- Now file .zip that is in folder ( into mods ) copy/give it into folder mods.
- Copy the content from Into Resources into the resources folder in .minecraft.
AssassinCraft Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8