AssassinCraft Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: castielq | 322,894 views |
What is AssassinCraft Mod?
AssassinCraft is a mod based on the action/adventure game Assasin’s Creed ( most notably Brotherhood). Play as the legendary Ezio Auditore de Firenze, having all the equipments ranging from his Sword to the cloak that he wears. This mod will allow you to be in the world where lying, deceiving, and cheating value more than anything else! With new features which include crossbow firing at an incredibly fast and effective rate, you will certainly have a mod to enjoy for a long time yet.
Visit the original mod thread here for all mod info.
AssassinCraft Mod Screenshots:
New Animus Portal
AssassinCraft Mod Review:
AssassinCraft Mod Recipes:
How to install AssassinCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Player API (Render pack)
- Run minecraft ONCE, then close it.
- Download AssassinCraft Mod
- Open the downloaded archive
- Navigate to AssassinCraft-Into mods
- Now file .zip that is in folder ( into mods ) copy/give it into folder mods.
- Copy the content from Into Resources into the resources folder in .minecraft
- Added 2 new Towers to Animus World
- Added New hotel house to Animus World
- Added New Cathedral to Animus World
- Added 2 new Guards – Papal & Brute Guard
- Added back 2 guards “heavy and light guard”
- Added new Sword ” Captains Sword “
- Added New Armor “Edward Kenway”
- Added Desmond Miles Jacket
- Balanced all the guards
- Tweaked some of the codes
- Animus world Biome is changed to be more Flat, so more building generate.
- SMP might not work.
- Captains sword is not craftable yet.
AssassinCraft Mod Download Links:
AssassinCraft Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4,
Beta r120f Coming in a few days