Back Tools Mod 1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 320,316 views |
Back Tools mod adds a new aesthetic feature onto players. Like its name it shows some tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had. Mainly inspired by multiplayer FPS games where you see unequipped items on the player. Disabled on players with capes/cloaks though
How to install Back Tools Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.