Bagginses Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: lorddusk ❘ November 9, 2016 ❘ 75,382 views
Bagginses mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds wool based bags to store items with 2 tiers and a variety of colors. It also adds a Void Bag to easily delete items.
- 2 Tiers of bags in 16(!) different colors at your disposal.
- A magical void bag. Put stuff in it, and it will disappear.
- An ender bag. Linked to your ender chest (Sort of magic)
- The ability to blacklist (or whitelist items)
- Ender bag can pick up items when they are mined (Put in secondary hand. Change mode with shift + right click)
- Able to rename bags by config.
How to install Bagginses Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Bagginses Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2