Battle Towers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
Author: AtomicStryker ❘ January 10, 2017 ❘ 436,065 views
Battle Towers mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 randomly spawns towers through out your world which you can fight and over come to gain rewards. The towers that spawn randomly in your new world has 8 levels which you need to defeat and over come and then a boss level on top of the tower who is powerful but the rewards for killing it are great!
Changes from Kodaichi’s original, maintained by freakstritch:
- Completely rewritten Tower Spawning to properly work in most cases
- There is 6 Types of Towers now
- 3 spawn depending on their underground (Sand, Ice, Water)
- Battle Towers now have actual staircases
- Adjusted Items and Blocks in Chests
- Rewritten Golem Combat:
- Golem is much slower, you can actually avoid him on the tower now
- Golem Apocalypse Stomp will trigger if you hide in the Staircase
- Golem also shoots Fireballs
- Ported to ModloaderMP, SMP capable
- Upon beating a Tower’s Golem, the tower will start to crumble. A little while later it will start to collapse!
How to install Battle Towers mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Battle Towers mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2