What is Better PvP?
With this mod, run with one click, stay in crouch mode, and have a quick eat! Plus more!
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time.
- An interface displaying the amount of arrows you have left and your current vertical aiming angle.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Quick eat – addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint – sprint by holding one single key bind. Can be also set to W.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- XP drops – gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode – interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings – anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization - some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
Mod Review and Showcase:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- Enjoy the mod
Better PvP Mod Download Links: