BlockDispenser Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: Vazkii ❘ January 5, 2017 ❘ 459 views
BlockDispenser Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows dispensers to place blocks. It handles rotations properly (vanilla ones at least). There’s also a blacklist to make sure some blocks aren’t dispensable. Any blocks that already have a dispensing behaviour (like TNT) aren’t included.
How to install BlockDispenser Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
BlockDispenser Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2