Building Boots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Place Blocks Below Yourself)
Author: namayake ❘ 10 hours ago ❘ 2,660 views
Building Boots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds “Building Boots”, which place blocks below yourself.
How to use:
- Wear the boots, hold blocks and walk. Then the blocks will be placed consuming them.
- To put a block automatically, the place at where the block will be put has to face on two blocks ,at least.
1Block Building Boots: place one block below yourself.
2Block Building Boots: place two blocks below yourself.
3Block Building Boots: place three blocks below yourself.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Building Boots Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2