Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2
Author: Calopteryx ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 1,053 views
Are you tired of eating plain old steak and pork chops? Is your game becoming stale with the same food every day? Well here’s a solution! Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2 provides several food items from the menu of the franchises. With fully functioning recipes and easily obtainable food items, you’ll never starve again!
The majority of these are shapeless which means you can place these in any order.
Bacon = Cooked pork chop in a furnace
Cheese = Milk bucket in a furnace
Knife = Iron Ingot over a stick
Sesame Bun = Wheat Seeds + Bread
Bacon Cheese Burger = Cheese + Sesame Bun + Bacon + Steak + Tomato
Bacon King = Cheese + Sesame Bun + Bacon + Steak
Cheese Burger = Cheese + Sesame Bun +Steak
Extra Long Sandwhich = Sesame Bun + Sesame Bun + Beef + Cheese + Lettuce
Hamburger = Sesame Bun + Steak + Tomato
Homestyle = Cheese + Sesame Bun+ Sesame Bun + Onion + Steak + Tomato (Broken Texture)
WHOPPER = Cheese + Sesame Bun+ Sesame Bun + Onion + Steak + Tomato + Lettuce
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Calopteryx’s Fast Food Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2