CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 (CandyLand)
Author: valentin4311 ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 174,301 views
CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 adds a dimension made of candy to the game. Explore many biomes, tame pets and dragons, fight monsters and bosses, trade with the gingerbreads villagers and travel throught massive dungeons. This will be a fun and great addition to the Minecraft world with tons to explore.
A normal landscape in the candy valley.
Another landscape with a candy cane house generated (ladders are not generated)
A house made from chocolate, marshmallow planks and candy cane stairs
Your new friend (Warning: it is a little violent)
Undergrounds villages of gingerbread men.
Bosses and very big dungeons await you…
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Lollipops can heal mobs (humans, sheeps, creeper…)
- Fork is used to plow pudding block to plant dragibus seeds and lollipops seeds
- To use a wand, you need to hold item use button.
- Put grenadines and ingredients into the alchemy mixer to get some pills.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9