For Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4March 1, 2016 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 160,374 views
CandyCraft mod adds a dimension made of candy to the game. Explore many biomes, tame pets and dragons, fight monsters and bosses, trade with the gingerbreads villagers and travel throught massive dungeons.
A normal landscape in the candy valley.
Another landscape with a candy cane house generated (ladders are not generated)
A house made from chocolate, marshmallow planks and candy cane stairs
Your new friend (Warning: it is a little violent)
Undergrounds villages of gingerbread men.
Bosses and very big dungeons await you…
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Lollipops can heal mobs (humans, sheeps, creeper…)
- Fork is used to plow pudding block to plant dragibus seeds and lollipops seeds
- To use a wand, you need to hold item use button.
- Put grenadines and ingredients into the alchemy mixer to get some pills.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8