CandyCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 | Author: valentin4311 | 73,637 views |
What CandyCraft mod does?
CandyCraft is a forge mod adding a new dimension to the game. The Candy Valley is a dimension full of candy, you’ll walk on pudding, mine licorice, cut down marshmallow trees, tame a Chocolate wolf and much more!
A normal landscape in the candy valley.
Another landscape with a candy cane house generated (ladders are not generated)
A house made from chocolate, marshmallow planks and candy cane stairs
Your new friend (Warning: it is a little violent)
Undergrounds villages of gingerbread men.
Bosses and very big dungeons await you…
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Lollipops can heal mobs (humans, sheeps, creeper…)
- Fork is used to plow pudding block to plant dragibus seeds and lollipops seeds
- To use a wand, you need to hold item use button.
- Mysterious egg is currently useless for the moment but keep it.
How to install CandyCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to .minecraft (%appdata%)
- Extract the file in mods directory
- Check if “CandyCraft.zip” and “CandyCraft/language_ENG.properties” exist
- Enjoy the mod
Mod Download Links: