CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: valentin4311 ❘ September 1, 2016 ❘ 170,250 views
CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 adds a dimension made of candy to the game. Explore many biomes, tame pets and dragons, fight monsters and bosses, trade with the gingerbreads villagers and travel throught massive dungeons.
CandyCraft Mod Screenshots:
A normal landscape in the candy valley.
Another landscape with a candy cane house generated (ladders are not generated)
A house made from chocolate, marshmallow planks and candy cane stairs
Your new friend (Warning: it is a little violent)
Undergrounds villages of gingerbread men.
Bosses and very big dungeons await you…
CandyCraft Mod Usefull things:
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Lollipops can heal mobs (humans, sheeps, creeper…)
- Fork is used to plow pudding block to plant dragibus seeds and lollipops seeds
- To use a wand, you need to hold item use button.
- Put grenadines and ingredients into the alchemy mixer to get some pills.
CandyCraft Mod Mobs:
CandyCraft Mod Bosses:
CandyCraft Mod Recipes:
How to install CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8