Chameleon Library 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: jaquadro ❘ November 22, 2016 ❘ 12,813 views
Chameleon Library Mod 1.11/1.10.2 is a shared code library for Minecraft 1.8 and later. Although it does not currently provide rendering hooks to restore the 1.7 render pipeline, Chameleon Library does provide a more comprehensive RenderBlocks replacement that is also suited for TESR rendering. Chameleon is required for jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later.
How to install Chameleon Library Mod 1.11/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chameleon Library Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11