Chameleon Library 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Author: jaquadro ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 13,806 views
Chameleon Library 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a shared code library for Minecraft 1.8 and later. Although it does not currently provide rendering hooks to restore the 1.7 render pipeline, Chameleon Library does provide a more comprehensive RenderBlocks replacement that is also suited for TESR rendering. Chameleon is required for jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Chameleon Library 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11