Chest Transporter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Carry Your Chests)
Author: CubeX2 ❘ 19 hours ago ❘ 134,988 views
Chest Transporter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a new item to the game: Chest Transporter. This item allows you pick up a chest with content and place it somewhere else. You can also pick up chests from a storage minecart and place it in a normal minecart. But while you have a chest in your inventory, you dig and walk slowlier, have more hunger and can not jump over one block.
It can only be used once and is used to transport a chest and all of its contents to another location. It will not work on any chest besides the vanilla Chest.
Placing the Chest Transporter (with a held chest) in a Bag, Knapsack, or Backpack prevents the player from suffering the debuff effects, as they only affect the player whose inventory contains the in-use transporter. This may be useful for faction raiding in servers.
While a chest is being held in a transporter, it will inflict on the holder Slowness III, Jump boost (-1), Mining Fatigue IV, and Hunger I until the chest is placed.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Chest Transporter Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2