Creeper Awareness Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: elix_x ❘ August 16, 2016 ❘ 18,248 views
Creeper Awareness Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4. Mobs running of exploding creepers ARE BACK. Secret feature added in 14w11. And removed after IS BACK.
How does this work?
Creeper / tnt that is about to explode, searches for each entity in radius=explosionPower*1.5:
Each affected entity finds random safe block away from center and path to it:
MC sends all affected entities to found block with speed=distance/ticksLeftBeforeExplosion:
Each new entity that enters dangerous zone before explosion will be processed…
Why is it less laggy?
- Instead of each entity scanning around for creepers, here that are creepers that are scanning and telling everybody around “run, i will explode”
How to install Creeper Awareness Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Creeper Awareness Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2