Death Bags Mod 1.11.2
Author: Codasylph ❘ February 24, 2017 ❘ 872 views
Death Bags Mod 1.11.2 provides a bag which can be used to retrieve the player’s inventory after death. Options for obtaining the bag are configurable and include crafting, dropping at the death site, and dropping on the player’s bed. Server owners or modpack/adventure map makers might come up with other ways of delivering the bags to players. This mod also includes a craftable gem that allows the player to store and retrieve up to 30 levels of experience.
Both the bag and the gem can be disabled via config. Please be aware that this mod disables player inventory dropping on death, so if it installed and none of the config options for obtaining a death bag are enabled there will be no way to get your stuff back without op.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Death Bags Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2