What does this mod do?
It adds modeled guns to the game, a gun can be fired by clicking the right mouse button, stop it by clicking again, it shoots musical waves as a particle while playing a tune.
How to install Dubstep Gun Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
How to install a pack:
If the creater of the pack has followed my tutorial well:
- Move the zip to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Extract the .zip file inside the mods folder, it will create a folder called ‘assets’ in the mods folder, also allow it to add to the ‘saintspack’ folder
- Move the assets folder to the ‘Saintspack.zip’
- Open the file ‘Packs.txt’ in .minecraft/mods/saintspack
- To the bottom of the list, add the name of the content pack (lowercase)
- Updated to 1.7.2
- (Technical stuff about packs incoming!)
- Making a pack will be rather different with this new update, as Forge doesn’t support ID’s anymore, I’ve had to change that system to accept the new minecraft text ‘Id’s’
- Something like ’49′ will now be ‘minecraft=obsidian’, This also supports mods! For example the dubstep gun would be ‘SaintsPack=DubGun’
- Added a new gun: The batkiller gun
- This gun has very high explosive range but low damage, great for killing caves of annoying bats.
- Fully multiplayer compatible (Particles work now!)
- The guns have their own creative tab now!
- Some minor bugs fixed
How to make your own Dubstep gun pack: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6PfdpKyBwT1NkQ3bGdpMDk4TUU/edit
Dubstep gun pack download: http://wtmods.createaforum.com/packs/
Mod Download Links:
Dubstep Gun Mod 1.7.2,