Compatible with Minecraft: 1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.6.2, 1.5.2
Last Updated: July 18, 2013 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 58,997 views
Durability101 adds a color-coded counter that shows the number of hits or uses left on tools and armor in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Unlike many other durability readout mods, Durability101 can be seen from the hotbar without mousing over items and is designed to be super compact.
- Counter changes color with the durability bar to provide a better visual representation of the uses left
- Compact durability bar and counter
- Durability readout is visible without having to mouse-over inventory items
- Durability estimate for tools with unbreaking enchantments
- Normal, Large, and Hidden display states; press [H] to toggle.
- Does not require ModLoader or Forge (works on Vanilla clients)
- ModLoader & Forge compatible version
Normal display mode
Large display mode
- Make a backup of your minecraft.jar file/folder.
- Search for and navigate to %appdata%/.minecraft/bin(Windows) or ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin (Mac).
- Open the minecraft.jar file with WinRAR (Windows) or TheUnarchiver (Mac)
- If on a Mac, rename the now unarchived minecraft.jar folder as “minecraft.jar” (instead of just “minecraft”); delete the original minecraft.jar file.
- Move all files inside of the downloaded mod folder into the minecraft.jar file/folder.
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!