Elemental Arrows Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ May 03, 2013 at 5:02 AM ] 54,181 Views
The Elemental Arrows mod adds four new types of arrows; explosive arrows, fire arrows, ice arrows, and a joke weapon, egg arrows.. They are crafted the same way as normal arrows, but the head is replaced based on the element; gunpowder for explosive, coal for fire, snowball for ice, and egg for, well, egg. Crafting an explosive arrow only gives you one arrow, and it explodes upon impact. Crafting a fire arrow gives you one arrow, that will ignite stuff upon impact. Crafting an ice arrow gives you one arrow, that will freeze water into ice, lava springs into obsidian, put out fire, and break torches. Egg arrows spawn chickens upon impact with the ground, but there’s a secret too. Lightning arrows strike lightning where ever they hit, use diamond in recipe. Homing bow recipe is same layout as regular bow, but diamond instead of sticks.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!
|Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5, Minecraft 1.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|