Elemental Arrows Mod
Author: Risugami ❘ July 10, 2013 ❘ 117,100 views
The Elemental Arrows mod adds four new types of arrows; explosive arrows, fire arrows, ice arrows, and a joke weapon, egg arrows.. They are crafted the same way as normal arrows, but the head is replaced based on the element; gunpowder for explosive, coal for fire, snowball for ice, and egg for, well, egg. Crafting an explosive arrow only gives you one arrow, and it explodes upon impact. Crafting a fire arrow gives you one arrow, that will ignite stuff upon impact. Crafting an ice arrow gives you one arrow, that will freeze water into ice, lava springs into obsidian, put out fire, and break torches. Egg arrows spawn chickens upon impact with the ground, but there’s a secret too. Lightning arrows strike lightning where ever they hit, use diamond in recipe. Homing bow recipe is same layout as regular bow, but diamond instead of sticks.
1.6.x and up
- 1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.1
- 2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 3) Copy the directory named 1.6.1 and paste as 1.6.1ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- 4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- 5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- 6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.
1.5.x and below
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!