Enchanting Plus ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: mssodin28 | 220,023 views |
What is Enchanting Plus Mod?
This mod completely gets rid of the randomness of enchanting and allows you to pick what YOU want on your tools! It is. It will register enchantments that other mods add and will show up for the appropriate tool.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Random Fixes
- Disenchanting anything not by eplus with give 0 levels
- Fixed Tinker’s construct exploit
- Removed enchantability and repair on charged items.
Enchanting Plus Mod Download Links:
Older versions:Enchanting Plus Mod,