Ender IO Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 102,513 views |
A mod developed by CrazyPants which adds compact liquid conduits, energy conduits and redstone conduits, power generation, machinery, remote area access (enderIO), transceivers and more
Ender IO adds the following machines:
- 1) Stirling Generator (equivalent to BC Stirling engine)
- 2) Photovoltaic Panels (aka solar panels) at peak producing 1 MJ/t
- 3) Painter
- 4) Alloy furnace
- 5) Reservoir
Multiblock, place in a 4×1 pattern, fill with two buckets and you have an infinite water source. Eight click with a bucket etc to fill it, or attached Liquid Conduits or BC pipes. To auto eject into attached pipes / machines, right click with a wrench.
Using the EnderIO
- To remotely access your machines etc, craft the EnderIO block and the Enderface item. Place the EnderIO near your machines then right click on it with the Enderface to sync the two. To activate, simple right click on the Enderface from any location within the same dimension and a UI will open which displays all blocks within an eight block radius of the EnderIO. Right click on any of these blocks to open its GUI.
- The area around the EndioIO is not currently chunk loaded, so this must be handled separately.
Use Not Enough Items
- Activated iron = redstone dust + iron ingot + glowstone dust
- Activated gold = redstone dust + gold ingot + glowstone dust
- Ender iron = ender pearl + iron ingot + glowstone dust
- Blue Steel = iron ingot + lapis + obsidian
- Fused Quartz = 4 x nether quartz
- Blaze rod -> 4x Blaze powder
- Glowstone -> 4x glowstone dust
- Stone -> Cobblestone
- Cobblestone -> sand
- Sandstone -> sand
- Glass -> sand
- Gravel -> flint
- Bone -> 6x bone meal
- If IC2 is installed, supports macerator recipes.
- If TE is installed, supports pulveriser recipes
- If AE is installed, grinds quartz to dust
How to install Ender IO Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
v2.0 Beta 124
- Updated to MC 1.7.10
- Added in-game config UI
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10