Ender Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Teleport Your Items)
Author: covers1624, chicken_bones, ecutruin ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 429,029 views
Ender Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds multiple Ender Chests with separate inventories. It also adds the Ender Pouch, an item that allows access to the contents of a corresponding Ender Chest from anywhere. This mod overrides the vanilla Ender Chest.
The storage of multiple sets of items in the End is facilitated by identifying different Ender Chests with a 3-color code on the lid of each chest. A player may use dyes to change the color code of a chest or bag such that a network of chests and bags can be created for storing items. Development of this mod was initiated before the Ender Chest was added to vanilla Minecraft. In latest releases changing the color codes is made by Ctrl+clicking with dye in hand on specific wool buttons.
EnderStorage is ideal for transporting items over long distances. BuildCraft Pipes and RedPower Pneumatic Tubes may be used to move items in and out of EnderChests, following the same behavior of other chests.
- The Ender Chest is a storage block from EnderStorage which predates the Minecraft Ender Chest. Each chest has three wool pads on top that can be manipulated by right-clicking them with a dye. All Ender Chests with the same 3-color code will access a shared inventory, no matter what dimension they are placed in. For example, a red-orange-yellow Ender Chest shares its inventory with all other red-orange-yellow Ender Chests, but cannot be accessed at a red-yellow-orange Ender Chest. With the 16 different colored dyes of Minecraft, there are 4,096 possible 3-color codes.
- An Ender Pouch can be used to access the inventory of an Ender Chest from the player’s hotbar wherever they are.
- If you change the color code of an Ender Chest while items are inside, you will not be able to access those items anymore, unless you have another Ender Chest of the same color code, or change the color code back to what it was. Items in an Ender Chest will never be destroyed (except in the case of a save file being corrupted). When an Ender Chest is broken, the contents remain in storage and can be accessed again from an Ender Chest of the same color code; the Ender Chest itself retains its color code and will not stack with Ender Chests of a different color code.
- If the player right-clicks the latch of an Ender Chest with a diamond, it will no longer connect to Ender Chests of the same color code, except those which that same player has also diamond-locked. Doing so will consume the diamond and change the latch to a diamond color. This does not prevent other players from accessing the contents of the Ender Chest, but rather acts as if it’s a new color code, specific to that player. For example, if a player “Soaryn” diamond-locks a red-red-red Ender Chest, that chest will now only connect to other red-red-red Ender Chests that Soaryn has diamond-locked, however another player “direwolf20” will still be able to open the chest and take out items. This makes the true amount of combinations 4096 multiplied by the amount of players that have ever been on the server, plus another 4096 for all public/shared combinations.
- Depending on your modpack you may or may not be able to unlock an Ender Chest by breaking it. If the chest unlocks the diamond will drop as a separate item. With some modpacks, shift-clicking the latch will also remove the diamond lock and return the diamond as an item.
- The Ender Pouch is a craftable item offering remote access to any Ender Chest via right-clicking while holding the pouch. The Ender Pouch may be initially crafted with the desired color of wool; shift-right clicking on an Ender Chest with an Ender Pouch will synchronize the color code of the pouch to match the color code of the chest, replacing the previous color code of the pouch. When the ender-pouch’s GUI is open, it is still possible to move it within your inventory, including placing the pouch inside itself. Unlike bag-like things from other mods, it is then possible to retrieve it and its contents, by using an ender-chest or another ender-pouch with the same code.
- As with the Ender Chest, the Ender Pouch allows unrestricted access to the contents of the pouch/chest to any player in an SMP environment with the same colour code on their pouch / chest, unless it has been synchronized with a diamond-locked ender chest. This can make it useful for sharing resources with friends, but also allows other players to take your resources without consent.
- The Ender Tank is a block added by the EnderStorage mod. A multi-dimensional liquid storage tank that holds 16,000 mB, which is remotely shared with a matching Ender Tank elsewhere. A tank may receive liquids and the same liquid can be ejected or extracted from another tank on the same network in another location or dimension. The Tank may be rotated using a Wrench.
- Ender Tanks connect to each other to transfer contents by matching the colour pattern, which can be set by Right-clicking the wool pads on top using a dye. With three pads and 16 dyes, there are 4,096 different tank networks that may be created this way. These networks may be set to private by Right-clicking the dials with a Diamond, the dial changes colour to cyan. A private Ender Tank will not share any liquids with any public tank, or any other Player’s; this is particularly useful on a public server. The Tank may be set to back to public and the Diamond returned, by Shift+Right-clicking the dial unless the colour pattern has been changed.
- The input and output mode can be set by Right-clicking the dial on the front of the Tank, it will toggle rotation from orange to blue. When blue is up, the tank will accept liquid being pumped into it and when orange is up, it will eject liquid to a fluid transport system; while in this mode, it can still receive directly but at a much slower rate.
- Ender Tank has no known uses in crafting.
Note: The pads on top of the Ender Chest will start out the same color as the wool used to craft it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, CodeChickenCore and CodeChickenLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ender Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2