EnderCore 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Library for CrazyPants’s Mods)
Author: tterrag1098, Henry_Loenwind, CrazyPants ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 29,882 views
EnderCore 1.10.2/1.7.10 library is used by EnderIO, EnderZoo, and many others.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
EnderCore 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2