For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: August 17, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 95,435 views
What is Explodables Mod?
This mod adds many new Explosives to use along with the basic TNT. These are designed to be much safer, both to yourself and the blocks around where you are blasting, and much more flexible allowing you to control what is destroyed by the explosion.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Shaped Charge
- This is a basic explosive slightly more powerful than TNT, but the key benefit is that you can control which direction it will explode in.
- Blasting Gel
- This is an explosive gel that can be applied to a suface and will blast downwards through several layers. It can also carry current like redstone allowing you to trigger large quantities simultaneously.
- Spoke Bomb
- This specially designed tunnelling explosive will blast through several layers in any direction and coat the inside of the tunnel with a protective iron mesh. This stops blocks such as sand from falling into your tunnel.
- Claymore Mine
- This powerful directional explosive will kill any living thing in the blast area without damaging blocks or other items. Very useful for defending your property from intruders.
- Breaching Charge
- Again this is a directional explosive, but this is designed specifically for breaching and entering enemy buildings. It can destroy doors and windows and will even blow open obsidian doors.
- Explosives Chest
- A specially designed chest that can withstand any explosion. Perfect for storing all your precious explosives!
- Reinforced Glass
- Glass reinforced with obsidian to make it significantly stronger and even stop explosions.
- Reinforced Glass Pane
- Same as Reinforced glass but thinner.
- Obsidian Door
- A simple door but with the benefits of being made out of obsidian.
Other New Items (Materials):
- Plastic Explosive
- Used to make Shaped Charges and Spoke Bombs.
- Used to make Blasting Gel.
- Molten Iron
- Used to make Spoke Bombs.
- Scrap Iron
- Obtained from tunnel reinforcing mesh, can be melted back into Molten Iron.
Explodables Mod Screenshots:
Explodables Mod Video:
Explodables Mod Recipes:
How to install Explodables Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Explodables Mod
- Put Explodables Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
Explodables is available for both single-player and multi-player.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
Explodables Mod Download Links:
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.Author: Fearitude