Explosives Plus Plus Mod
Author: minerguy31 ❘ August 9, 2016 ❘ 29,403 views
Explosives Plus Plus Mod. Hey guys, ever wanted to jazz up your minecraft, and make it a little more, explosive? Like literally? Are you a fan of Explosives+ / TooMuchTNT, but were dissapointed because they weren’t being updated as frequently? This mod is for you. Explosives Plus Plus Mod delivers explosive functionality, while being easy to update and expand.
This mod adds in a bunch of explosives, and the collection will get bigger soon! The mod currently has 10 different TNTs, plus 1 item that will only be used in crafting recipies.
- 1. TNT x5: Simple, just 5 times stronger than TNT.
- 2. TNT x20: Also relatively simple, 20 times stronger than TNT
- 3. C4 Explosive: Explodes instantly, half as strong as TNT, and not set off by nearby explosions. Relatively cheap to make.
- 4. Drill TNT: Drills hole down to bedrock. No crafting recipie as of now.
- 5. Flat TNT: Blows up a large, relatively flat area around the origin. Good for clearing out large underground areas. No crafting recipie as of now.
- 6. Nuke TNT: Blows up a huge-normous crater around the origin. By far the most destructive. No crafting recipie as of now (sadly).
- 7. Meteor TNT: Makes a medium sized crater, surrounded by cracks going outward in the ground as well as on nearby structures. No crafting recipie as of now.
- 8. Detonator Chain TNT: Use to set off stuff from really far away. Craft 8 from a 2×2 square of C4s. Explodes instantly when lit.
- 9. Day TNT: Sets it to day. Great when being chased by zombies.
- 10. Night TNT: Sets it to night. Could be potentially used for trolling purposes.
- 11. Sphere TNT: Creates a huge sphere of air; doesn’t drop anything, however.
- 12. Derp TNT: Explodes somewhere in a 10 block radius. Has almost no practical use, therefore is derpy.
- 13. Incenditary TNT: Creates same size of crater as a TNT x5, except that it sprays fire everywhere.
Items used for crafting only:
- 1. Plastic: Used to make C4s, made from a 2×3 square of coal in a crafting table.
Demonstration of the nuke
Comparison of C4, regular TNT, TNT x5 and TNT x 20
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Explosives Plus Plus Mod: