Falling Meteors Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: July 14, 2014 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 274,805 views
What Falling Meteors Mod does?
The Falling Meteors mod adds 5 different types of meteors that fall naturally down upon your world. Within the remains of these meteors holds incredibly powerful ores that can be used to create different tools, armor, and weapons with their own special abilities. Befriend a Comet Kitty, summon a meteor, magnetically attract items, and much more!
Falling Meteors Mod Features:
- Meteors Fall to the ground and explode, forming craters that house various minerals from space.
- New Tools that give different properties: Magnetization, slowing enemies, burning enemies, mining underwater faster, etc.
- New Armor Sets that give you different abilities: Magnetization, walking on water, immunity to fire, etc.
- Mine all the minerals from the craters as quick as possible because the debris from the crash will cool, giving less minerals
- Protect your precious creations with Meteor Shields that can be fully upgraded to protect a huge area of land.
- Varying sizes and types of Meteors
- Craft Detectors to find out WHERE a meteor is going to land
- Craft a Meteor Timer to determine WHEN a meteor is going to land
- Summon meteors down onto your friends with Meteor Summoners
- Configure the mod to your liking with many configuration options
- Fully SMP compatible!
Falling Meteors Mod Screenshots:
Falling Meteors Mod Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to MC 1.7.10
Falling Meteors Mod Download Links: