Graves Mod for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: fireball1725, FusionLord ❘ December 23, 2016 ❘ 12,754 views
Graves Mod 1.11/1.10.2 holds onto your items when you die so you can later retrieve them. Simply break the grave. Use a Chisels & Bits creation on a headstone to set your headstone. Use an empty hand on a headstone to clear the headstone.
How to install Graves Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Graves Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11