Gravestone Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: NightKosh | 120,049 views |
What is Gravestone Mod?
This mod adds a gravestone to the game, which “spawns” after player`s death. Also this mod generate cemeteries in some villages, and a “Wither’s catacombs”. This is a new huge structure, like stronghold, where you can find a lot of loot, dangerous adventures and a Wither Boss at the end.
Gravestone Mod Content:
How to install Gravestone Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Player API
- Go to your “.minecraft” folder (Start > Run > type %appdata%)
- Open your minecraft.jar (it place in a “bin” folder) and delete META-INF.
- Run Minecraft once and quit at the main menu.
- Place zip file for this mod into your ‘mods’ folder
- skull cralwers spawn can be disabled in configuration file (for both 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions)
- Night stone “message” can bedisabled in configuration file (for both 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions)
- Gravestone death message gui screen was reworked. (for both 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions)
- Update German localization (for both 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions)
- Update French localization (for both 1.6.4 and 1.7.2 versions)
- Fix memorial placing bug
- Fix logger
- Fix graves title in inventory
- Candles and SkullCandles can be used to stabilize thaumcraft infusion process (1.7.2 version)
- Add “Baubles”(Thaumcraft addon) compatibility (next( > 188.8.131.52) “Baubles” version required) (1.7.2 version)
Gravestone Mod Download Links:
Gravestone Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2,