Gravity Gun Mod 1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 445,281 views |
This mod adds the Gravity Gun from Half Life 2 to Minecraft.
Thanks to Direwolf20 for this mod spotlight
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
The primary button creates a blast that will push back entities. Entities that you throw back will be come projectiles and is likely to hurt any other entities they collide into. The secondary button will do the opposite, and pull in entities If the entity is close enough it will grab them. You can also grab blocks, but you cannot pull them from a distance.