Gravity Gun Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Half-Life’s Guns)
Author: iChun ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 591,576 views
Gravity Gun Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds two epic guns: Gravity Gun and the Supercharged Gravity Gun (from Half Life 2) into Minecraft. If you’ve ever played Half Life 2, you will enjoy this mod. It allows you to push mobs back and also pick up mobs and blocks. Once you have picked them up they can be launched great distances. It can actually be used as a weapon by launching a block or mob into another mob.
The primary button creates a blast that will push back entities. Entities that you throw back will be come projectiles and is likely to hurt any other entities they collide into. The secondary button will do the opposite, and pull in entities If the entity is close enough it will grab them. You can also grab blocks, but you cannot pull them from a distance.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Gravity Gun Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2