HarvestCraft ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: MatrexsVigil | 75,868 views |
This mod adds in over Three Hundred new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
Note: If you try to break a crop/fruit block and it doesn’t break instantly, it’s not ripe! Re-growth crops need to be right-clicked to be harvested.
- 57 new crops
- 16 wild bushes to find in the wild
- 22 fruit trees growing across the world of Minecrafia
- Over 300 new foods to prepare and items to collect
- Eight cooking tools
- A peaceful, non-violent way to make string and cloth
- Colored cloth stairs and slabs
- A non-bee farming way to aquire wax
- Colored candles
- Hardened leather armor
- An easier way to use water and milk in recipes
- Sink block (available in four textures) for infinite water
- Sheeps drop mutton
- Squids drop calamari
- Uses the Ore Dictionary for everything
- An incredibly detailed config file for turning almost everything on/off as you wish
- Vegan/Vegetarian Food options using tofu!
- Go to HarvestCraft Google page
How to install HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download and place mod ZIP files in the /mod/ directory of your /Minecraft/ folder