HarvestCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 320,687 views |
This mod adds in over Three Hundred new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
- 58 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- 35 fruit or item bearing trees
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 600+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Thaumcraft 4 compatibilty
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
- Config file has options for everything!
- Block IDs: Lots, Item IDs: Lots, Config File: Yes
- Go to HarvestCraft Dropbox page
Note: If you try to break a crop/fruit block and it doesn’t break instantly, it’s not ripe! Re-growth crops need to be right-clicked to be harvested.
How to install HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.