Ice and Fire Mod 1.10.2 (Dragons in a Whole New Light)
Author: Raptorfarian, Alexthe666 ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 7,645 views
Ice and Fire Mod 1.10.2 hopes to give you a true dragon experience. Currently, Dragons have two types: Ice and Fire. Fire Dragons breathe fire and roam most of the habitable world, whilst Ice Dragons inhabit the coldest places known to man and freeze their prey to death. Both kinds of dragons spawn naturally as adults.
Ice and Fire Mod aims to bring to you a revolutionary dragon experience. It allows role players and mod pack makers, access to all the basic and advanced needs of a dragon hunter and/ or tamer. These include:
- Dragon skeletons – these can be found in desert biomes and can be used to collect a few bones
- Dragon roosts and caverns – where you can fight dragons and find grand treasures
- Dragon eggs – which can be found in dragon caves
- Dragon taming and riding – mount up your tamed dragons and even armour them
- Dragon equipment – craft tools and weapons from dragon bones and armours from dragon scales
- Bestiary – for collecting and learning information with regards to dragons
Fire Dragon burning
Baby Ice Dragon taking a ride
Dragon versus player
Fire Dragon territory
Ice Dragon Hunting
Fire Dragon’s Glacier
Subservience of the dragon
Young, but frightening
Desolation left by the Ice Dragon
Fire Dragon takeoff
Fire Dragon exploring
Dragon scale armor
Ice Dragon in the night
Little Dragon’s Armor
High in the sky
Rider of the dragon
Crafting and using the bestiary:
Find a dragon roost and loot one of the chests for manuscripts.
Craft a bestiary using 3 manuscripts in the configuration below.
Then open the bestiary as if you were reading a book, and use the introduction section to learn how to improve it further.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LLibrary.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ice and Fire Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2