Inventory Sorter Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: cpw ❘ March 17, 2017 ❘ 11,830 views
Some simple inventory sorting tweaks. Middle click sorts, mousewheel in and out of inventory one item at a time.
- Moves a single item from one inventory to another.
Middle mouse sorting
- Click the middle mouse button to sort the inventory from highest to least count. Uses item registry name to group similarly named items when the count is the same.
The mod requires installation on both client and server to function. It makes no attempt to sort in the client, rather delegating all work to the server. This means it is very reliable and very fast. It should work with all containers (and maybe too many), and tries to respect canExtract/isItemValid (it will avoid slots that are marked that way).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Inventory Sorter Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2