Iron Chests Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: July 8, 2016 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 853,794 views
Iron Chests mod has chests for the various metals in vanilla minecraft with varying sizes.
To make a crystal chest, surround a diamond chest with glass- or use a crystal chest upgrader (glass surrounding obsidian).
New item for this mod: a chest upgrader. Constructed similarly to the chests themselves, except with a single ingot of the source type surrounded by the standard recipe for the target chest. For example: the iron->gold upgrader is 8 gold surrounding a single iron ingot. The chests will upgrade, in place, and the new storage will become available to use. No more fussing around with destroying chests to upgrade them.
How to install Iron Chests Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Iron Chests Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2