Lucky Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Thousands of Random Possibilities)
Author: Player In Distress ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 1,821,257 views
Lucky Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft. Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items. The Lucky block mod can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures. From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
Gold. Think about it, there isn’t much use for it really. There’s no point wasting your gold on tools, swords and armor. How many clocks do you need when you can just look at the sun. And if you need gold nuggets to make potions, all it takes is one gold ingot and you already have nine.
Do you wish there were better things to do with your gold? Or maybe if you could exchange it for something else?
Now there’s a block that makes gold worth mining. It’s called the Lucky Block, and can be crafted with 4 gold ingots and a dropper, and can also be found naturally in your world. When you mine this block it will have an equal chance of dropping items, spawning entities or structures.
Drop a huge variety of items
Spawn other entities (Like fireworks)
Make structures (What could possibly be above you?)
Make a wish and throw in the coin!
Unique wolves with different color collars!
Bet you didn’t know they could grow that big…
Taking away luck:
Items that can be used:
- Diamond: 12
- Diamond Block: 100
- Emerald: 8
- Emerald Block: 80
- Gold Ingot: 6
- Gold Block60
- Iron Ingot: 3
- Iron Block: 30
- Golden Apple: 40
- Enchanted Golden Apple: 100
- Nether Star: 100
- Rotten Flesh; -5
- Spider Eye: -10
- Fermented Spider Eye: -20
- Poisonous Potato: -10
- Puffer Fish: -20
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Lucky Block Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11