Medieval Mobs Mod
Author: AlekBardzo ❘ August 9, 2016 ❘ 53,454 views
Medieval Mobs Mod adds three medieval-themed humanoid mobs which will stalk you in your worlds. It has a few config options that will hopefully enable it to blend in with your current game. This mod is compatible with custom biomes, so it will work with Biomes O’Plenty and similiar.
- Brigand: realistic equivalent of skeleton, based on its code
- Bandit: based on zombie code, equiped with steel sword
- Tribesman: based on zombie code, equiped with stone or iron axe
All those mobs drop random amount of gold coins, which can be crafted back into gold. Be aware that they are smarter and faster than the undead. Adjust the config file considerably. Also they don’t mind the sun.
All those recipes can be disabled by a config setting :
Craftable string from wool
Salvage – tools, weapons and armor made from gold and iron can be smelted to salvage ingots (sword do not evaporate when they get blunt, do they ?)
Other behavior changes:
- All mobs will drop bones, since this mod can disable skeletons
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Medieval Mobs Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8