Mob Amputation Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: iChun | November 25, 2013 | 88,756 views
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
- Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! (This is disabled in SMP)
- Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
How to install Mob Amputation Mod:
- Download and install
- Download and install iChun Util
- Drop it into the mods folder like most other mods.
- There will be a config file generated in the config folder which will allow you to disable or edit certain effects.
- Fixed crash issue with non-existent clientside gibs.
Mob Amputation Mod Download Links: