Mob Amputation Mod 1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 247,481 views |
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
- Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! (This is disabled in SMP)
- Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
How to install Mob Amputation Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install iChun Util.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- There will be a config file generated in the config folder which will allow you to disable or edit certain effects.
Mob Amputation Mod Download Links: