MultiBeds Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: ShetiPhian, Fruzstrated ❘ December 9, 2016 ❘ 7,330 views
MultiBeds Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds Beds with a range of customization. There are 16 colors and 16 logos. You can match any color with any logo or have no logo. Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Beds: Craft 3 feather baffles, place them onto any wood to make a comfy bed.
Spreads: Using 3 carpet of the same color will give a spread with no logo. A dye on top will give one with a logo.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with a spread to place it or replace an existing.
- ‘Shift + Right-Click’ on a bed with an empty hand to pick up the spread.
How to install MultiBeds Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install ShetiPhianCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MultiBeds Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11