Mutant Creatures Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: thehippomaster21 | 385,358 views |
The Mutant Creatures Mod adds many different creatures that are buffed up versions of Minecraft’s original mobs! These mini-bosses bring greater challenges for the players, but along with that greater rewards. Each mob drops a special item that the player can use to his or her advantage.
Gunpowder… Spice… And everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect creeper minion. But Professor HippoMaster accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction… Chemical X! Thus the Mutant Creatures were born
Can’t tell how much health your minion has? Forgot whether your minion can only explode one time? Check its information with the creeper stats item:
Right-click a tamed creeper minion with this to see its info. You can even change its name!
Changing Name – click the top button and type in your new name; then click the button again to finalize it.
Blast Radius – default creeper minion blast radius is 1.0; a normal creeper’s blast radius is 2.0
Chemical X – Make Your Mutant
Itching for battle? Dying for a strong companion? Your dreams have arrived in a small bottle of Chemical X!
Throwing Chemical X onto the ground creates a skull spirit that picks one random mob nearby and infects it.
Then, (if a mutant is available), there’s a 50% chance that the mob will turn into a mutant! If not, it’ll kill the mob. Use wisely!
To prevent problems, you can throw Chemical X directly at an entity to infect it.
How to install Mutant Creatures Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and intall AnimationAPI
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to mc1.7.2
- Fixed skeleton boots or helmet not losing durability
- Made mutant skeleton only shoot the player when visible
- Fixed hulk hammer sometimes glitching up
- Added a creative tab for mutant creatures items
- Fixed creeper minions still destroying terrain when game rule is set to non-griefing