Mutant Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ May 06, 2013 at 11:02 AM ] 127,061 Views
Gunpowder… Spice… And everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect creeper minion. But Professor HippoMaster accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction… Chemical X! Thus the Mutant Creatures were born
Can’t tell how much health your minion has? Forgot whether your minion can only explode one time? Check its information with the creeper stats item:
Right-click a tamed creeper minion with this to see its info. You can even change its name!
Changing Name – click the top button and type in your new name; then click the button again to finalize it.
Blast Radius – default creeper minion blast radius is 1.0; a normal creeper’s blast radius is 2.0
Chemical X – Make Your Mutant
Itching for battle? Dying for a strong companion? Your dreams have arrived in a small bottle of Chemical X!
Throwing Chemical X onto the ground creates a skull spirit that picks one random mob nearby and infects it.
Then, (if a mutant is available), there’s a 50% chance that the mob will turn into a mutant! If not, it’ll kill the mob. Use wisely!
To prevent problems, you can throw Chemical X directly at an entity to infect it.
- Extract the mod zip
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- There should be a folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods
- Updated to mc1.5.2
- Added a bit of code for mutant skeleton
- Added mutant zombie villagers, spawning with a 1/8 chance for each mutant zombie spawn
- Made mutant zombie villager spawn more zombie villagers when roaring
- Made mobs attacking the mutant enderman stop attacking when the mutant enderman uses its clone attack
- Re-implemented spawn eggs for more compatibility with forge
- Made creeper minions spawned from spawn eggs tamed
- Completely changed entity IDs to use only forge IDs; THIS UPDATE WILL NOT WORK WITH OLD UPDATES
- Removed entity id section in configuration; there should be no more entity id conflicts
- Moved the files around to make things more organized
- Stopped mutant creatures from spawning in biomes from other mods
- Made mutant zombie and mutant enderman animation transitions a bit smoother
|Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5, Minecraft 1.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|