Neat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Unit Frames)
Author: Vazkii ❘ January 2, 2017 ❘ 24,709 views
Neat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds Unit Frames to the top of every entity.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
That is a spin on Tidy Plates.
How to install Neat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Neat Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2