Note Selection GUI Mod
Author: Davidee ❘ May 7, 2013 ❘ 16,916 views
Whenever you click to change a noteblock’s note, a neat little GUI opens up, making it easier to change. The disabled button is the current note.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar, extract the Forge/ModLoader files into there if you don’t have them already
- Paste the .class files from the zip file into the minecraft.jar as well.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
Forge version: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1356463635
Modloader version: http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1356463651