Player Rugs Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: KitsuneKihira ❘ October 4, 2016 ❘ 51,394 views
Player Rugs Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 allows you to have players as decorative rugs in your world, complete with skins and head. They serve no real purpose but you can use it as proof of who you may have slain or you just want something a bit wacky.
Two ways to do it:
- Crafting a cross of leather in a 3×3 crafting grid but replace top middle leather with the players skull.
- Crush the player with an anvil.
How to install Player Rugs Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Player Rugs Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2