Progressive Automation Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: Vanhal ❘ September 22, 2016 ❘ 119,050 views
Progressive Automation Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 provides low tech automation tools for common tasks. The tools will be upgradable as the player progresses.
Progressive Automation Mod Features:
- A low tech miner that uses normal fuel. Replacing the the mined area with cobble and infinitely expandable (with enough resources).
- A simple tree farm that and plant and chop trees.
- A simple generator that gets more efficient as it’s upgraded.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install Progressive Automation Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Progressive Automation Mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy Progressive Automation Mod.
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.
Progressive Automation Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2