RedLogic Mod 1.7.10 for Minecraft
Author: immibis ❘ January 11, 2017 ❘ 137,603 views
RedLogic Mod 1.7.10 is a replacement for the Wiring, Logic, Control and Lighting parts of RedPower. It’s currently nowhere near finished, but red alloy wire and logic gates are implemented.
Integrated circuit-related recipes
How to make integrated circuits
How to install RedLogic Mod 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Immibis Core
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Immibis’s Microblocks is required unintentionally. Microblocks work on wires and gates (and do stop things connecting). Note that Immibis’s Microblocks is a coremod and Immibis Core is not, despite the name.
RedLogic Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10