Refraction Mod 1.10.2 (Manipulation of Light and Lasers)
Author: TeamWizardry (yrsegal, Eladkay, Escapee, LordSaad, thecodewarrior1) ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 1,058 views
Refraction Mod 1.10.2 is a mod that is based on the manipulation of light and lasers. You do so by making arrays of magnifiers to collect sunlight into focused beams or by making laser blocks that require glowstone. Light beams in this mod can be split and merged using half mirrors, prisms, and reflection chambers in order to produce different colors of light, and colors of light in the mod all have special effects that will ensure you no boredom ever. For example, a cyan light beam attracts any entities towards the source while a purple beam disperses entities away from the source.
An array of magnifiers
A discoball shining arrays of red (burn) beams in a room with reflective alloy blocks — There’s a translucency bug with the disco ball atm.
A prism splitting a white beam into 3 separate red, green, and blue beams with neat refraction physics.
Cat’s chasing a laser from a laser pen!
A yellow (break) beam breaking cobble in a cobble stone generator.
You need to craft an information tablet:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Shadowfacts’ Forgelin.
- Download and install LibrarianLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2