Rpg Inventory Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: senpaisubaraki ❘ November 14, 2016 ❘ 322,629 views
Rpg Inventory Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a whole bunch of new items to the game, mainly focused around certain well-known RPG-classes such as wizards, hunters, and barbarians. It doesn’t just add items though, it introduces a whole new inventory system where you’ll be able to equip different capes, jewelry, gloves, shields, and pets. These usually grant you a variety of new bonuses, like more speed or health regeneration. Find a new Inventory in this mod to add a bunch of nice jewelry to your body, and let its magic affect your powers. Extra exp, attack boosts, debuf rings and many more.
ClassArmors adds sets of armors, included with shields and weapons that allow for nice special attacks like the AoE Hammer Smash (Berserker) or Torment of Fire (Paladin), or have fun with your very own, unique wand, and throw spells at people by typing them in the chat bar.
SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
How to install Rpg Inventory Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SubLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Rpg Inventory Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2